Our items are solid brass or zinc alloy, plated with silver, rose gold or yellow gold and have lacquer finish to extend the life of the plating. We recommend after every wear you wipe down your piece with a non-chemically treated cotton polishing cloth.
In doing this you will extend the look and life of your item by removing impurities from skin, lotions, perfumes, etc. Wearing Mariana Jewelry in the shower or the swimming pool can wear away the lacquer finish, causing it to tarnish. If this happens, we are not able to repair the item.
In order to ensure the highest quality of wear for your Mariana Jewelry, follow our care guidelines:
- Avoid direct contact with sprays, lotions, perfumes, etc.
- Do not wear your Mariana Jewelry in the shower, ocean, lake or leave it in water
- Do not use chemical cleaners or polishes to clean your Mariana Jewelry
- Use our Mariana Jewelry Cleaner to brighten up your pieces and make sparkle them like new
- You may use a soft, dry polishing cloth to clean
- Keep your Mariana Jewelry in your provided bag, or in a safe space away from other jewelry, to avoid scratching from other pieces.
If you have any questions please call us at (866) 642-4257 or email us.